So in no specific order, here we go.
- Go to Scotland - I have dreamed of going to Scotland since I was little girl. Ok, so at that time it was something to do with the Bay City Rollers. But still for some reason I have had a dream (and to this day) of going to Scotland and hiking in the Highlands, exploring Edinburgh Castle and Royal Mall, and heading over to Glasgow area to see a very old but vibrant city.
- Fall Colors of New England - I live on the west coast in California. We don't get those vibrant colors that more extreme weather areas typically see. I have always dreamed of see the fall colors of Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, and Maine. I want see those wonderful oranges and yellows and browns of Fall in New England and drive over covered bridges and see the ubiquitous church steeples of the small towns. Wait - did I already talk about this one? Yep I did. Well it deserves another mention.
- Go on a Cruise - I would like to go on a cruise sometime in my life. Not just the 3 day cruise to Puerto Vaillarta or some place in Mexico. But a real 7 day cruise out at sea. To see what everyone is so excited about. After all I grew up watching the Love Boat after all.
- I would like to see famous battlefields - Such as Gettysburg, Lexington, the Alamo, Normandy, Culloden, . My Dad went to Gettysburg and was a Civil War/WWII buff. I, too, have a great interest in history. But my Dad's impressions of the many battlefields and has seen reenactments he has seen were very special to him and to me. I have hears so much about these battles and what the men and women went through that I would like to see these for myself.
- I would really like to work on a real working Ranch someday. I know it's weird and you want to say "Hunh?". But to revisit something of the Wild West and be on horse and gather some cows and rope something. That's just sounds pretty nifty.
- How about Disney World. I hear it great! Just to say I have been there. Ride the rides and see all kinds of attractions. Yeah I would like to go there someday.
- Then there's Australia. To see the Sydney Opera House and the great outback. To see where the Thorn Birds only talks about.
- To round out the Travel portion of my List - There is London and all the sights to see there. Who knows maybe even see some Royalty.